- The Harvest Moon
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 × 35 3/8 inches (36.5 × 89.9 cm), Plate: 14 × 34 7/8 inches (35.6 × 88.6 cm), and Image: 12 3/4 × 33 3/4 inches (32.4 × 85.7 cm)
Lettered above image: "London Published 17th February 1883 by Robt. Dunthorne at The Cabinet of Fine Arts in Vigo Street W."
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Robert W. Macbeth Sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, and J. A. Callender, Yale BA 1902, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Scott Wilcox, Victorian Idyll, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, p. 20-21, V 2811
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Walker Macbeth, 1848–1910, British, The Harvest Moon, 1883
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.