Thomas Ryder, 1746–1810, Irish, King Henry IV, Part I: Act V, Scene iv, Plain near Shrewsbury. Prince Henry, Hotspur & Falstaff, 1803
- King Henry IV, Part I: Act V, Scene iv, Plain near Shrewsbury. Prince Henry, Hotspur & Falstaff
- Sheet: 14 13/16 x 20in. (37.6 x 50.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of John Gerlin, B.A. 1932
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.