- The Bathers
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/8 × 20 1/2 inches (44.1 × 52.1 cm) and Plate: 14 3/4 × 17 7/8 inches (37.5 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left to lower right: "The Bathers | William Strang | Stieglitz Archives | Gift of Georgia O'Keeffe 1952 | Library Transfers"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "WM Strang"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Georgia O'Keeffe, Stieglitz Archives, transfer from the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathers | genre subject | houses | men | straw hat
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Strang, 1859–1921, British, The Bathers, 1895
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.