A Highland Interior
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 5 1/16 x 3 1/2 inches (12.8 x 8.9 cm), Plate: 4 13/16 x 3 1/4 inches (12.2 x 8.2 cm), and Image: 4 1/8 x 3 inches (10.4 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "A FRASER"; in brown ink, lower center: "Presented to the Revd P Dwe[...](?) | by Alex Frazer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James A. Bergquist
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | bottles | cages | eating | fireplace | genre subject | hats | interior | kilts | men | pans | pots | Scottish | staff | tartan | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Highland | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alexander George Fraser, 1786–1865, British, A Highland Interior, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.