Shakespeare's Church from the Meads
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint on Japanese paper
- Sheet: 13 x 18 1/4in. (33 x 46.4cm), Plate: 6 1/8 x 10 1/4in. (15.6 x 26cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.