- Part Of:
- line engraving, 1st state on moderately thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 11 5/8 × 6 1/2 inches (29.5 × 16.5 cm) and Image: 2 1/2 × 4 inches (6.4 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.396"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Rogers' | poems 1833"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Loch Lomond"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "1st state"
Lettered, center left: "Turner, R.A."; lettered, center right: "Miller"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Lomond, Ben | Lomond, Loch | Scotland
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Loch Lomond, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.