- Birches Leaning Out of Square
- Pastel, black chalk, and graphite on white Rives Blanc wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 11 1/8 inches (25.4 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Birches leaning out of square | Planted 1978 | 8/25"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "David Nash '92"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | birch trees | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Nash, born 1945, British, Birches Leaning Out of Square, 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.