IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Nash, born 1945, British, Birches Leaning Out of Square, 1992
Birches Leaning Out of Square
- Part Of:
- Pastel, black chalk, and graphite on white Rives Blanc wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 11 1/8 inches (25.4 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Birches leaning out of square | Planted 1978 | 8/25"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "David Nash '92"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | birch trees | landscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.