IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Sam Adams, ca. 1790
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor on ivory
- Frame: 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1/2 inches (8.9 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm), Image: 2 5/8 x 2 1/8 inches (6.7 x 5.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | collar | drapery | man | nobility | portrait | ruffle
- Associated People:
- Adams, Samuel (1722–1803), revolutionary politician in America
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.