- Etching, aquatint, roulette, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 12 × 14 3/8 inches (30.5 × 36.5 cm) and 7 1/8 × 10 inches (18.1 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Villa Quintilii"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "1965.63.96"
Blind embossed: flower, "D | 1921"
Signed below image in graphite, lower right: "W. Walcot."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | people | trees | villa
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Rome
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Walcot, 1874–1943, British, Villa Quintilii, 1921
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.