James Miller, active 1773–1814, Caves
- Watercolor and gray wash over graphite
- Sheet: 7 11/16 × 12 1/2 inches (19.5 × 31.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | caves | cityscape | cliffs | gate | hills | landscape | pasture | road | sign | town
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.