Londres. Vue Prise de la Tour de l'Eglise de St. Paul
- Lithograph, hand colored on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Mount: 21 x 30 1/2 inches (53.4 x 77.5 cm), Sheet: 18 1/16 x 24 1/8 inches (45.8 x 61.3 cm), and Image: 13 3/4 x 21 7/16 inches (35 x 54.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right on mount: "PERSPECTIVES OF LONDON. 783"; inscribed in graphite, upper left on mount written vertically upwards: "PERSPECTIVES OF LONDON. 783(i)"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on mount below sheet: "(a)"
Lettered upper right above image: "No. 35."; lettered lower left below image: "Lithé. par H. Walter d'après Thoms. Allom."; lettered lower right below image: "Impe. Lemercier."; lettered lower center: "LONDRES. | VUE PRISE DE LA TOUR DE L'EGLISE DE ST. PAUL. | à Paris chez Wild, Editeur, Passage du Saumon 38."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridges (built works) | capital | carriages | cathedral | churches | city | cityscape | clouds | distance | hills | houses | light | people | perspective | river | roofs | shadow | spires | steeples | streets | towers
- Associated Places:
- City of London | London | London Bridge | Thames
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Walter, 1786–1849, British, Londres. Vue Prise de la Tour de l'Eglise de St. Paul, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.