IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, Trees before a House, undated
Trees before a House
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Tree before a House
- Watercolor, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 7 3/4 inches (15.6 × 19.7 cm), Mount: 9 1/8 × 10 11/16 inches (23.2 × 27.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fence | house | hovel | picket fence | shack | trees | wall | wooden
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.