Messrs. Morgan & Sanders, Catherine St., Strand
- Additional Title(s):
Plate 10, Volume 29, Number 8 of Ackermann's Repository of Arts
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 6 1/16 x 9 7/16 inches (15.4 x 24 cm) and Image: 4 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (11 x 18.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Plate 10. Vol. 2."; lower center: "MESSRS,, MORGAN & SANDERS, | CATHERINE ST., STRAND. | No,, 8 of ACKERMANN'S REPOSITORY of ARTS &c, Pub. Augt,,1st,, 1809, at 101. Strand LONDON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anchor | business | cabinets (case furniture) | chairs | coats | costume | cupboards | curtains | desks | drapery | dresses | furniture | genre subject | globe | hats | headpieces | interior | lyre | men | mirrors | plumes | railings | salesmen | shawls | stairs | stools | store | tables | windows | women
- Associated People:
- Morgan & Sanders (fl. 1801-1820), cabinetmakers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Messrs. Morgan & Sanders, Catherine St., Strand, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.