- Principal Entrance to the Gas Works, Westminster
- ca. 1830
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 x 19 inches (35.2 x 48.2 cm) and Image: 10 1/16 x 16 1/8 inches (25.5 x 41 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "T Faulkner archt delt"; lower center: "PRINCIPAL ENTRANCE to the GAS WORKS, Westminster. | Published by T. Faulkner 44 Marsham Street, Westminster"; lower right: "Printed by J. Boosey & Co. 310, Strand"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | building | chimneys | coal | company | doors | energy | factory | fences | gas | gates | illumination | industry | lamps | light | sidewalks | smoke | steam | street | towers | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Westminster
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Faulkner, active 1825–1838, Principal Entrance to the Gas Works, Westminster, ca. 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.