Lough Foyle, Londonerry
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 6 7/16 × 7 3/8 inches (16.4 × 18.8 cm) and 4 5/8 × 6 1/8 inches (11.8 × 15.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "H. Gastineau. | Printed by Alfred Adlard."; lower center: "LOUGH FOYLE, | LONDONDERRY"; lower right: "J. Hinchliff."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cattle | field | genre subject | horses (animals) | lake | landscape | mountains | path | sails | sea | ships | smoke | smokestacks
- Associated Places:
- Derry City | Europe | Foyle, Lough | Londonderry | Northern Ireland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John J. Hinchliff, 1805–1875, British, Lough Foyle, Londonerry, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.