- Ticket for the Brandenbourg House Masquerade
- ca. 1797
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 6 3/4 inches (13.3 x 17.1 cm), Plate: 4 3/8 x 6 inches (11.1 x 15.2 cm), and Image: 2 5/8 x 3 1/4 inches (6.7 x 8.3 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower center: "Brandenbourg House Masqr. ticket | before the inscription | Proof JW | 2165 - 2167"
Lettered lower center: "E.F.Burney del. | F. Bartolozzi Sculpt. | MISCUIT UTILE DULCI - "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket for the Brandenbourg House Masquerade, ca. 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.