- Additional Title(s):
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 x 18 7/8 inches (32.8 x 48 cm), Plate: 11 7/8 x 17 15/16 inches (30.1 x 45.5 cm), and Image: 10 7/16 x 16 1/2 inches (26.5 x 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Decimus BURTON"
Lettered in black ink, upper center: "A T H E N Æ U M."; lower left: "D. B."; lower right: "R. F. Cahusac, Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | balconies | building | club (association) | clubhouse | columns (architectural elements) | frieze (entablature component) | god | man | pillars | plan (drawing) | railings | ruler (guiding tool) | scale (rule) | site plan | statue | technical illustration | urns
- Associated Places:
- Athenaeum Club | City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by R. F. Cahusac, active 1830, British, Athenaeum, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.