- Additional Title(s):
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 x 18 7/8 inches (32.8 x 48 cm), Plate: 11 7/8 x 17 15/16 inches (30.1 x 45.5 cm), and Image: 10 7/16 x 16 1/2 inches (26.5 x 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Decimus BURTON"
Lettered in black ink, upper center: "A T H E N Æ U M."; lower left: "D. B."; lower right: "R. F. Cahusac, Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | balconies | building | club (association) | clubhouse | columns (architectural elements) | frieze (entablature component) | god | man | pillars | plan (drawing) | railings | ruler (guiding tool) | scale (rule) | site plan | statue | technical illustration | urns
- Associated Places:
- Athenaeum Club | City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by R. F. Cahusac, active 1830, British, Athenaeum, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.