IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Crome, 1768–1821, British, Mousehold Heath, Norwich, between 1810 and 1811
Mousehold Heath, Norwich
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Norfolk: Picturesque Scenery. Norwich 1834
- between 1810 and 1811
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 11 15/16 inches (23.1 x 30.3 cm), Plate: 8 9/16 x 11 1/2 inches (21.8 x 29.2 cm), Image: 8 1/8 x 11 1/16 inches (20.6 x 28.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | clouds | hills | landscape | roads | rural | trees | windmills
- Associated Places:
- England | Mousehold Heath | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
The Romantic Print in Britain - Yale Center for British Art (Carnegie Museum of Art, 2004-02-14 - 2004-05-09) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Romantic Landscape Prints - The Chiaroscuro of Nature (Yale Center for British Art, 2002-09-25 - 2002-12-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.