- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 11 1/8 × 8 3/4 inches (28.3 × 22.2 cm) and 6 5/16 × 5 1/2 inches (16 × 14 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by E. W. Cooke."; lower center: "YARMOUTH. | NORFOLK. | London, Published 1837, by Charles Tilt, 86, Fleet Street."; lower right: "Engraved by E. Finden."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bales | barges | baskets | beach | boats | bridge (built work) | cargo | carts | cityscape | coast | docks | fish | genre subject | horses (animals) | houses | labor | lighthouse | marine art | nets | ocean | rocks (landforms) | ropes | rowboats | sails | sand | seamen | spires | towers | workers
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom | Yarmouth
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Yarmouth, Norfolk, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.