The Baron's Hall
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Plate: 6 7/8 x 9 13/16 inches (17.4 x 24.9 cm), Sheet: 8 3/4 x 11 1/8 inches (22.3 x 28.3 cm), and Image: 4 3/16 x 6 9/16 inches (10.6 x 16.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Drawn by T. Allom"; lower center: "The Baron's Hall. | FISHER, SON & CO. LONDON 1844"; lower right under image: "Engraved by E. Challis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | baron | cat | chairs | chimney | columns | designs | discussion (meeting) | doorways | drapery | drinking glasses | fire | fireplace | genre subject | hall | interior | men | noblemen | sculpture | servants | sitting | stained glass | statues | sunlight | table | tables | tiles | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Ebenezer Challis, active 1837–1859, The Baron's Hall, 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.