- Holford House, Regent's Park
- ca. 1830
- Lithograph with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/4 x 19 5/8 inches (36.2 x 49.8 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 x 13 11/16 inches (19.1 x 34.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "W. Papworth, del."; lower center: "HOLFORD HOUSE, REGENTS PARK."; lower right: "E. Foster & Son 54 Pall Mall. | Day & Son Lithrs. to The Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | columns (architectural elements) | country house | domes | figures | landscape | mansion | park (grounds) | path | railings | stairs | statues | terrace | trees | villa | women
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Regent's Park | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Day & Son, 1824–1913, British, Holford House, Regent's Park, ca. 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.