South East View, Lincoln's Inn
- between 1845 and 1850
- Lithograph on thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 15 3/4 inches (28.5 x 40 cm) and Image: 6 15/16 x 11 11/16 inches (17.6 x 29.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Private Plate | Lincoln Inn"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "P. Hardwick, Archt. | SOUTH EAST VIEW."; lower right: "Day & Haghe Lithrs. to the Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | architecture | carriage | coats | costume | crosses (objects) | figures | gate | hall | law (discipline) | lawyers | library (building) | men | path | road | square | trees | turrets (towers) | walking
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Holborn | London | The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Day & Haghe, 1824–1913, British, South East View, Lincoln's Inn, between 1845 and 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.