Arborfield Hall, the Seat of Sir John Conroy
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 14 15/16 inches (28.7 x 38 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 x 10 1/2 inches (18.4 x 26.6 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "MANSIONS OF ENGLAND AND WALES, BERKSHIRE."; lower left: "J Mc Nevin del:"; lower center: "ARBORFIELD HALL. | THE SEAT | (crest) OF | SIR JOHN CONROY BAR.T"; lower right: "W. Gauci, Lith:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys | country house | fences | garden | hall | mansion | park (grounds) | path | trees
- Associated Places:
- Arborfield | Arborfield Hall | Berkshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Gauci, active 1825–1854, British, Arborfield Hall, the Seat of Sir John Conroy, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.