IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Charles Heath, 1785–1848, British, Benevento, Kingdom of Naples, undated
Benevento, Kingdom of Naples
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 × 6 7/8 inches (12.5 × 17.5 cm), Image: 4 1/8 × 6 9/16 inches (10.4 × 16.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "2"
Lettered, lower left: "Sketched by the Hon. K. Craven."; lower center: "BENEVENTO. | KINGDOM OF NAPLES."'; lower right: "Engraved by Cha.s Heath."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | buildings | cityscape | hills | kingdom | landscape | mountains | river | riverbank | walls
- Associated Places:
- Benevento | Calore | Campania | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.