- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 x 21 7/8 inches (37.5 x 55.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "5"; center right: "4"; lower left: "1"; "2"; lower center: "3"; lower right: "HRH. 7-28A"
Lower right: "Bristol Paper"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | dogs (animals) | fence | fox (animal) | fox hunting | horses (animals) | landscape | men | riding crops | trees | waistcoat | whips (animal equipment)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.