IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Ile de la Cite, undated
Ile de la Cite
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 11 3/8 inches (20.6 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in brown watercolor lower right; "RPB"
Signed in brown watercolor lower right: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cityscape | figures | genre subject | horse (animal) | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Paris | Seine | Île de la Cité
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.