Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Ile de la Cite, undated
Ile de la Cite
- Watercolor on medium, cream, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 11 3/8 inches (20.6 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in brown watercolor lower right; "RPB"
Signed in brown watercolor lower right: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cityscape | figures | genre subject | horse (animal) | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Paris | Seine | Île de la Cité
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.