Two Deer, a Pl. for 'A New Drawing Book...of Beasts in Various Actions' (1 of 9)
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (28.8 x 18.6 cm), Plate: 8 7/16 x 6 1/8 inches (21.5 x 15.5 cm), and Image: 7 3/8 x 5 inches (18.8 x 12.7 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, lower right inside image: "G B F"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | buck | clouds | deer | doe | fear | forest | hills | plants | pond | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Bickham, 1683/4–1758, British, Two Deer, a Pl. for 'A New Drawing Book...of Beasts in Various Actions' (1 of 9), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.