Print made by George Bickham, 1683/4–1758, British, A Vulture with prey, and a heron, a Pl. for 'A New Drawing Book...of various kinds of Birds, Drawn from life by Mr. Francis Barlow, 1731' (1 of 9), 1731
- A Vulture with prey, and a heron, a Pl. for 'A New Drawing Book...of various kinds of Birds, Drawn from life by Mr. Francis Barlow, 1731' (1 of 9)
- Etching on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 7 3/8 inches (28.8 x 18.7 cm), Plate: 9 7/16 x 5 7/8 inches (24 x 15 cm), and Image: 7 3/16 x 4 3/4 inches (18.2 x 12.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | birds | clouds | eating | flying | heron | plants | vulture
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.