Henry Moore, 1898–1986, British, Study for an Illustration for a Poem by Sir Herbert Read, 1946
Study for an Illustration for a Poem by Sir Herbert Read
- Watercolor and gouache with pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 11 1/4 × 9 inches (28.6 × 22.9 cm)
Signed in pen and blue ink, lower right: "Moore"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | chasing | children (people by age group) | dresses | escaping | genre subject | girls | running | shorts | skirts
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.