Henry Moore, 1898–1986, British, Study for an Illustration for a Poem by Sir Herbert Read, 1946
Study for an Illustration for a Poem by Sir Herbert Read
- Watercolor and gouache with pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 9 inches (28.6 × 22.9 cm)
Signed in pen and blue ink, lower right: "Moore"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | chasing | children (people by age group) | dresses | genre subject | girls | running | shorts | skirts
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.