- Priory Old House, Thetford
- Watercolor and pen and ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 14 9/16in. (23.5 x 37cm) and Sheet: 9 1/2 × 14 5/8 inches (24.1 × 37.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "Priory Old House"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aristocracy | figures | hill | house | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk | Thetford | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, Priory Old House, Thetford, 1777
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.