Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, St. Mary's Priory, Thetford, undated
St. Mary's Priory, Thetford
- Watercolor and pen and ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/16 x 14 9/16in. (26.5 x 37cm) and Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 3/4 inches (27 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "St. Mary's Priory"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | figures | hill | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk | Thetford | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.