Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Battle Scene (probably intended for Hume's "History of England"), undated
Battle Scene (probably intended for Hume's "History of England")
- Oil on medium, moderately textured, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 5 1/4in. (15.9 x 13.3cm) and Frame: 14 1/4 × 20 5/8 × 7/8 inches (36.2 × 52.4 × 2.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- battle | horse (animal) | military art | war
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.