IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Sanderson, active 1730–died 1774, British, Langley Park, Norfolk: Elevation, 1757
Langley Park, Norfolk: Elevation
- Pen and black, brown, and gray ink with gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 18 3/16 inches (28.7 x 46.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center, bar scale labeled "0" to "10" and "10" to "80"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J. Sanderson 1757"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | elevations (drawings) | house | Ionic order | Palladian | plans (drawings) | statues | turrets (towers) | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Loddon | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.