Langley Park, Norfolk: Elevation
- Pen and black, brown, and gray ink with gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper bar scale of 1/8 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 11 5/16 x 18 3/16 inches (28.7 x 46.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center, bar scale labeled "0" to "10" and "10" to "80"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J. Sanderson 1757"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | elevations (drawings) | house | Ionic order | Palladian | plans (drawings) | statues | turrets (towers) | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Loddon | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Sanderson, active 1730–died 1774, British, Langley Park, Norfolk: Elevation, 1757
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.