Binsey Church, Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
The Church of St Margaret of Antioch, Binsey, Oxfordshire
- Pen and black ink, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 12in. (22.9 x 30.5cm) and Sheet: 9 × 13 1/2 inches (22.9 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Bisney Church, Oxford"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chapel | church
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, Binsey Church, Oxford, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.