- Wellingborough out of the Angel Window, Northamptonshire
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 inches (30.5 × 38.1 cm), Sheet: 9 1/2 × 11 3/4 inches (24.1 × 29.8 cm), and Mount: 12 × 15 inches (30.5 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center left: "Wellingborough out of the | Angel Window "; in graphite, upper right: "Royal"; center: "Northampton Shire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | man | shops | street
- Associated Places:
- England | Northamptonshire | United Kingdom | Wellingborough
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, Wellingborough out of the Angel Window, Northamptonshire, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.