Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Mural, 1912
Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Mural
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pastel on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "71 | ? | Cab 8"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cabaret | calf | design | figure study | figures | mural | panels | stage | study (visual work) | theater | theater design | walls
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.