- Mezzotint on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 29 x 23 inches (73.7 x 58.4 cm), Plate: 27 1/2 x 20 3/4 inches (69.9 x 52.7 cm), and Image: 22 3/8 x 19 1/2 inches (56.8 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "David LUCAS"
Lettered lower left: "PAINTED BY JOHN CONSTABLE, ESQR. R.A."; lettered, lowr right: "ENGRAVED BY DAVID LUCAS."; lettered, lower center: "London Published June 2, 1834, by [....] Moon, 20, Threadneedle Street, [J]M. Lean [...] & Hodgson, Boys & [...], 6, Pall Mall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Flatford | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.