Three Women in Church
- between 1910 and 1919
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 7 13/16 inches (23.8 × 19.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "7"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | church | genre subject | listening | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Andrea Bu¨ttner : hidden marriages - Gwen John & Moss, Koenig Books, London; Koln, 2014, pp. 3, 8-9, 52-59, 61, NJ18.B8693535 A12 2014 OVERSIZE (YCBA)