- Study of a Nude Girl
- between 1916 and 1919
- Black chalk on thin,slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 5/8in. (31.8 x 24.4cm) and Sheet: 12 3/4 × 9 7/8 inches (32.4 × 25.1 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Study of a Nude Girl, between 1916 and 1919
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.