- Man Leading Tow Mules Supporting a Chair, Large Tree in Foreground
- Etching in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/2 x 12 inches (44.4 x 30.5 cm) and Image: 16 7/16 x 11 5/16 inches (41.7 x 28.8 cm)
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Salvator Rosa delin."; lower right: "LAG sculpt. 1759"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carrying | child | figures | genre subject | hills | landscape | litter | man | mules (mammals) | path | road | transportation | travel | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Louisa Augusta Greville, 1743–active 1762, British, Man Leading Tow Mules Supporting a Chair, Large Tree in Foreground, 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.