IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Louisa Augusta Greville, 1743–active 1762, British, Five People Praying, 1760
Five People Praying
- Etching in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 9/16 x 18 1/4 inches (31.9 x 46.3 cm), Plate: 11 1/16 x 16 5/16 inches (28.1 x 41.4 cm), Image: 10 3/8 x 15 11/16 inches (26.4 x 39.9 cm)
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Guercino delint."; lower right: "LAG. fecit. 1760."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | child | cloaks | coats | figure study | figures | genre subject | men | peasants | prayer | praying | religious and mythological subject | staff | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.