IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Adelaide Claxton, 1858–1905, British, Constitutional, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to thick, slightly textured, gray board
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 3 1/2 inches (8.9 × 8.9 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | genre subject | horses (animals) | men | top hat
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.