- Christmas Belles
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 4 1/2 inches (19.1 × 11.4 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "a.c."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas | costume | dress | fashion | figure study | hairstyles | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Adelaide Claxton, 1858–1905, British, Christmas Belles, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.