Faim, Soif, Cris, Danse, Danse, Danse
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (26.7 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Faim | Soif | Cris | Danse | Danse Danse | Danse"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Keith Vaughan"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | cries | literary theme | man | night | pain
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Keith Vaughan, 1912–1977, British, Faim, Soif, Cris, Danse, Danse, Danse, 1949
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.