Benacre Hall, Suffolk
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/16 x 6 9/16 inches (11 x 16.7 cm), Plate: 4 x 5 7/8 inches (10.1 x 14.9 cm), and Image: 2 3/8 x 3 3/4 inches (6.1 x 9.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Drawn & Engraved by T. Higham, for the Excursions through Suffolk. | BENACRE HALL, | The Seat of Sir Tho.s Gooch. Bart. | SUFFOLK. | Pub.d May 1, 1819, by Longman & Co. Paternoster Row."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | field | garden | grass | hall | herds | hills | mansion | men | park (grounds) | sheep | shepherds | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- Benacre | Benacre Hall | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom | Waveney
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.