- Lincoln from the River Witham
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 8 7/8 inches (13.6 x 22.5 cm) and Image: 3 7/8 x 6 1/8 inches (9.9 x 15.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "T. Allom."; lower center: "LINCOLN, FROM THE RIVER WITHAM."; lower right: "S. T. Davies"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bales | barge | bridge (built work) | cargo | cart | cathedral | city | clouds | fishing | genre subject | hill | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | leisure | men | path | punts | reeds | river | road | rowboats | town | trees | walking | working
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lincoln | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom | Witham
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( S. T. Davies ), Lincoln from the River Witham, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.