- Evacuation of Holland, or, Fire and Water Too Much for Dumourier.
- Etching with watercolor on laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 13 11/16in. (25.1 x 34.8cm)
Pub by W. Dent March 23 1793 (bottom, center of image, below title); Sold by J. Aiken No 14 Castle Street Leicester Square, London (bottom right of image below title); Title: EVACUATION of HOLLAND or, FIRE and WATER too much for Dumourier. (bottom right within image)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Public domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Dent, (?), active 1784–1793, Evacuation of Holland, or, Fire and Water Too Much for Dumourier, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.