- The Prussian Prize-fighter and his Allies attempting to tame Imperial Kate, or, The State of the European Bruisers.
- Etching with watercolor on wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 22 3/16in. (19.4 x 56.4cm)
Pub by W. Dent Feb 14 1794 (bottom left of sheet below title); Title: The PRUSSIAN Prize-fighter and his ALLIES attempting to tame Imperial KATE, or, The state of the European BRUISERS. (bottom, center of sheet below image)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Public domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Dent, active 1784–1793, The Prussian Prize-fighter and his Allies attempting to tame Imperial Kate, or, The State of the European Bruisers, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.