- Three harnessed horses, with man mounted on one pulling wagon
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 9 1/2 inches (20 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower left: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Three harnessed horses, with man mounted on one pulling wagon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.