George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Study of Christ surrounded by angels, possibly a depiction of The Ascension, undated
Study of Christ surrounded by angels, possibly a depiction of The Ascension
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (18.7 × 23.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.